Wednesday, November 28, 2007

MORE, MORE, MORE!

A Weak Spot!
Ok, we all know it's the time of year for presents! And if you're buying for a girl of course you can never go wrong with jewelry! Anything from earrings, necklaces, or bracelets we absolutely love it! Personally, that's a major weak spot of mine; even though I don't need it, it always seems like I have to have MORE MORE MORE!


Go With What's You!

There really is no particular craze going around. Basically this year, you just have to go with what you like! I think most of the favorites right now are crystals and pearls. At least that's what everybody has been buying out in my stuff. Putting colors together rather than just having one color is a fad now also. I'm using a lot of black and brown with other colors that just look great!

Develop New Tastes!
Be on the lookout for things you like this year. There are numerous styles available. Find one that suits your taste. If you're not a big jewelry wearer and wish you were, you can start now. Change the way people look at you and develop a new reputation for being in style!

tag: , , , , , , , , ,

1 comment:

Vicki Davis @coolcatteacher said...

I love looking at your photographs. I have a daughter in middle school, what types of things do you recommend I purchase for her? Watches? Neckaces? Earrings? Rings?